Sereact is a pioneer in AI-powered robotics for autonomous warehouses. With our innovative pick-and-pack automation solution, we assist logistics businesses around the world in boosting productivity and minimizing costs of their intralogistics. This is an opportunity to join our dedicated team and contribute to the growth of this exciting industry. Sereact’s technology is being used by clients in different industries, including e-commerce logistics company Zenfulfillment, automotive manufacturer Daimler Truck and third party logistics provider Material Bank.
- Research the state-of-the-art in 3D object detection, robotics grasps detection, camera fusion and vision transformer
- Implement code in Python + Pytorch framework to realise the approach
- Evaluate the researched methods in industrial settings
- Computer Science, Information technology, Machine Learning, Robotics and related studies
- Python/C++ programming experience
- Familiar with Pytorch framework and Deep Learning in Computer Vision
- Hands-on experience working in a Linux environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of software development and version control using Git or similar
- Programming Record on Github or similiar
- Experience working with robots and robotic sensors: e.g., 3D cameras, force-torque sensors, and grippers
- A dynamic and supportive work environment
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Ownership from day one
- Possibility to shape your own career
- Build a company & sales machinery shoulder to shoulder with the founders
- Work with newest industry tech stack
- Gym plan
- Workations and team events
You think you are the perfect fit for us?
Send your application with CV (in German or English) and relevant references to firstname.lastname@example.org.