Sereact is a pioneer in AI-powered robotics for autonomous warehouses. With our innovative pick-and-pack automation solution, we assist logistics businesses around the world in boosting productivity and minimizing costs of their intralogistics. This is an opportunity to join our dedicated team and contribute to the growth of this exciting industry. Sereact’s technology is being used by clients in different industries, including e-commerce logistics company Zenfulfillment, automotive manufacturer Daimler Truck and third party logistics provider Material Bank.
- Investigate the challenges and requirements of real-time low latency networking in the context of robotics cloud applications
- Review existing networking protocols and technologies suitable for real-time robotics applications
- Design and develop a low latency networking framework for robotics cloud applications
- Implement and evaluate the proposed framework in real-world scenarios to assess its performance, latency, and scalability
- Provide recommendations for optimizing and improving the networking framework for real-time robotics cloud applications
- Computer Science, Information technology, Robotics and related studies
- Python/C++ programming experience
- Node.js programming experience
- Hands-on experience working in a Linux environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of software development and version control using Git or similar
- Programming Record on Github or similiar
- Experience working with GCP, Supabase, SQL, WebRTC
- A dynamic and supportive work environment
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Ownership from day one
- Possibility to shape your own career
- Build a company & sales machinery shoulder to shoulder with the founders
- Work with newest industry tech stack
- Gym plan
- Workations and team events
You think you are the perfect fit for us?
Send your application with CV (in German or English) and relevant references to email@example.com.